Tuesday 22 September 2009

What Really GRINDS MY GEARS: The British Biscuit Advisory Board

I was reading the Daily Mail(Monday September 21, 2009) and half way though i noticed this advert saying there was '513 cases of biscuit misuse each year in the UK, we thing that's 513 too many'. I though this must be for a new TV show or a new movie because it was quite funny.

But i read on and it said 'The British Biscuit Advisory Board, (BBAB), is dedicated to educating the public about responsible biscuit choices.' I had to laugh out loud at this as i could not believe that £1 Million had being spent on this campaign. Who did they get this money from? I have an idea, The Government. But when i asked the 'BBAB' they didn't tell me, they just said to read there website but it does not say who or where they got this money from.

I hope that it is not from The Government as i read about cutting costs in school and increasing tax's here and there, and if they are funding such rubbish that informs the general public on how to eat biscuits i will be very annoyed and this blog will hear a lot more about this matter in the future.

Let me ask you this, have you ever 'injured' your self from eating a biscuit? I think they only thing iv ever done when i have done anything to the level where i would say I injured my self is when eating a lot of biscuits in a competition for a laugh with some friends and I think I ended up with a bit of a sore throat for a day. So i think the only other injures that have happened to anyone is someone who gets a piece of biscuit in there eye from a random drunk person throwing it at them.

.....and this is what REALLY GRIND MY GEARS

No comments:

Post a Comment